Garcia Construction Drain Cleaning Services
Over the years, your drains can become clogged with debris such as hair, food particles, mineral sediment, and more. These clogs become a problem when they impact how the water drains in your sink, tub, and toilet. Our professional drain cleaning services are fast, easy, affordable, and, most importantly, safe. Many DIY drain cleaning products damage the pipes and cause unexpected ruptures. Our methods are safe and effective. Fortunately, Garcia Construction is equipped to handle even the toughest clogs and drain blockages with expert drain cleaning services.
Sewer Line Inspection and Locating Services
We have a variety of techniques we use for drain clearing and sewer inspection. Our inline camera inspection services allow us to get a clear picture of what’s going on inside your drain. With the camera, we are able to quickly pinpoint the problem and find a solution.
We also offer drain cleaning services to prevent clogs from happening in the first place. Preventing build-up within your drains is the best solution to limiting blockages so to keep your drains clean, we recommend periodic drain cleaning that will remove any build-up and keep your drains flowing freely.
When to Call the Plumber for a Drain Clog?
Clogged drains are one of the most common problems homeowners face, but what are some of the signs you need to get your drain professionally unclogged?
- Water collects and drains slowly – If you find water is draining more slowly than usual in your sink or tub, you probably have a clog or a clog in the making.
- Foul odor – If there is a bad odor coming from your drains, you are probably dealing with some pretty bad buildup.
- Bubbling toilet water – If the water in your toilet is bubbling, there is likely a clog forcing air bubbles out through the toilet.
- Water backs up out of other drains – If you find that water is coming out of a different drain than the one water was coming out of, you definitely have a clog on your hands and you will need to call a plumber immediately.
What Causes Drain and Sewer Blockages?
While drain clogs are very common there usually isn’t just one definite cause for all drain clogs. Below are just some of the most common causes of drain blockages:
- Hair buildup – Arguably the most common cause of clogged drains is hair blockages. These are typically a simple fix, but if you are having a difficult time getting it unclogged, call an experienced plumber.
- Tree roots – Tree roots getting into your drains are also a common cause of blockages but are not nearly as simple of a fix as a hair buildup. If you have tree roots blocking your pipes, you will definitely need to call a plumber.
- Grease buildup – It’s pretty easy for pipes to get a grease buildup, especially in your kitchen sink. However, it is also possible to get grease like buildup from soap in your bathroom and shower drains.
- Small objects – Accidents happen. Sometimes small foreign objects, like jewelry or small toys, end up going down the drain and causing a clog.
Sewer and Drain Line Gallery
Below are some pictures of various sewer and drain line work.